Leasing & Lease Disputes
Tisher Liner FC Law has expertise in all aspects of leasing. Our highly skilled lawyers prepare both retail and non-retail leases and advise on leasing disputes. We also appear at the Small Business Commissioner and the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal on behalf of clients.
In particular, we have extensive experience in:
- Leases (Commercial, Retail, Industrial and Licensed Premises);
- Shopping Centre Leases;
- Disclosure statements;
- Preparing agreements for lease;
- Assignments and Transfers of lease;
- Subleases and licence agreements;
- Advice on leasing disputes;
- Small Business Commissioner mediations and Retail Leases Act VCAT matters;
- Liquor and Gaming Licensing;
- Preparing cases opposing an application before Liquor Licensing Victoria; and
- Dealing with objections to licences.
Should Landlords Add a Special Condition into Residential Tenancy Agreements to Prohibit Tenants from ‘Licensing’ Apartments on Airbnb?
By Nicole Wilde
12 April 2016
Options for retail landlords recovering arrears from tenants, former tenants and guarantors.
By Samuel McMahon
21 April 2015