Brynne is an Accredited Family Law Specialist, a skilled litigator and negotiator. From her admission as a solicitor in 2011 in New South Wales, Brynne has practiced exclusively in family law in some of Sydney and Melbourne’s preeminent boutique family law firms.
She believes that each client is unique with their own set of circumstances that requires careful consideration. She is committed to providing her clients with a high level of care and prides herself on achieving the best outcome for them during what is a very difficult time.
Brynne provides considered, commercial and strategic advice to her clients, and assists them to resolve, negotiate or, if necessary, litigate their family law matters. Her approach is to ensure that her clients are equipped with the advice and knowledge they require to navigate each and every step of the family law process.
She is mindful of the toll that family law proceedings have on families, from a personal and financial perspective, and works with her clients to achieve timely and cost effective outcomes, so that they can move on, confidently, with their lives.
Brynne’s areas of expertise include:
- Complex property matters, including those with trust and corporate entities, estates, valuation disputes and tax considerations;
- Parenting matters involving parental alienation, Hague Convention matters, international and domestic relocation, allegations of abuse, including Magellan matters, and family violence;
- Drafting financial agreements and child support agreements, including pre-nuptial style agreements as a form of asset planning.
Brynne’s former clients’ have said:
“We just wanted to say a personal thank you, for hauling us out of this very long conflict. Your perspicacity since working on the case early this year has been invaluable, much needed in the complex circumstances, and appreciated by us after such a costly time on all fronts.”
“I would highly recommend Brynne …Not only was she extremely professional and efficient but she was also very sympathetic to the situation I found myself in. Brynne facilitated proceedings with the least amount of conflict and expense and I will most definitely be seeking her services for any future dealings”
“Brynne was very personable, professional and accommodating whilst supporting and acting on my behalf. She went above and beyond to obtain the best outcome possible when advising and representing me.”
“Brynne was recommended to me after a very disappointing experience with another legal firm. I have been very impressed by a thorough attitude to her work and her quiet professionalism. During a very trying period in my life it mattered a lot to have someone of her calibre “ in my corner”.
Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own
Qualifications & Industry Memberships
- Bachelor of Law – University of Technology, Sydney
- Masters of Applied Law (Family Law) – College of Law
- Graduate Diploma in Family Dispute Resolution – College of Law
- Certified Collaborative Practitioner – Monash University
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section
- Accredited Family Law Specialist