Sarah graduated from Deakin University with a Bachelor of Law and Bachelor of Commerce in 2017. In 2018 she completed her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice with the College of law and was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria.
In 2021, Sarah undertook further study with the College of Law, completing a Master of Laws (Applied Laws) majoring in Business Law and Transactions and Property Law.
Sarah is an knowledgeable corporate and commercial lawyer. She acts for both individuals and small medium enterprises (SME’s) in a broad range of commercial matters including structuring, the sale and purchase of businesses, lending and finance and the preparation of commercial contracts and agreements.
Her clients appreciate her prompt and efficient response to any query and her legal advice is both practical and commercially sound.
Sarah has always been interested in the commercial and property sector and has worked closely with experienced professionals who have guided her throughout her legal career. Sarah is committed to furthering her knowledge and providing the best service to clients.
In her spare time, Sarah enjoys spending time with friends and family, renovating her home and keeping active.
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful
Qualifications & Industry Memberships
- Bachelor of Law (Honours), Deakin University
- Bachelor of Commerce major in accounting (Distinction), Deakin University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Master of Laws (Applied Laws) majoring in Business Law and Transactions and Property Law, college of Law
- Member of the Law institute of Victoria
- Member of Geelong Law Association
- Member of Victorian Women Lawyers