Robert recently joined Tisher Liner FC Lawyers in March 2022.
Robert was originally admitted to practice in Queensland where he specialised in body corporate advisory work, management rights, property development law and debt recovery.
Robert commenced practising in Melbourne in 2010 and has specialised in Owners Corporations disputes, Water Act disputes, debt recovery, insolvency, bankruptcy and contractual disputes. Robert regularly appears in Courts and VCAT on behalf of his clients.
Prior to joining Tisher Liner FC Law, Robert has previously worked at both local boutique and national firms. At these firms Robert has gained experience in all general property matters, retail leases, sales and acquisitions of businesses and insurance disputes.
Robert enjoyed a career break where he experienced the management and administration side of Owners Corporations whilst working for an Owners Corporation Manager of large, high rise complex developments.
Robert has also appeared on the Your Strata Property podcast discussing the Victorian Supreme Court’s decision in the Watergate case concerning short-term letting.
Qualifications & Industry Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws - Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice - Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Member of Strata Communities Australia (SCA Vic )
- Associate Member of Australian College of Strata Lawyers
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)
- Member of Supreme Courts of Queensland and Victoria
- Member of High Court of Australia