Eddie practices in litigation. He prides himself on providing exceptional service and insightful strategy support to clients throughout the dispute resolution process. Eddie is known for novel thinking and developing asymmetric claims to give clients an edge.
Having worked in-house, Eddie has a sophisticated understanding of commercial decision-making during disputes, as well as the needs and priorities of large corporate clients. These experiences mean he particularly appreciates the importance of alternative dispute resolution pathways to achieving optimal outcomes.
Eddie has served clients in a variety of matters including:
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment law
- Construction law (including town planning)
- Competition law and intellectual property
- Assessment of loss and damage (particularly in the area of psychiatric injury)
Eddie graduated from Maastricht University in the Netherlands with a degree in international and European law. He then emigrated to Australia and earned graduate qualifications from Monash University and the College of Law to be admitted as an Australian lawyer.
Eddie speaks Hungarian and conversational German. In his spare time, he enjoys riding his motorcycle, fostering his interest in ariel photography by flying drones, and watching Formula 1.
I could not think of a better place to be than here
Qualifications & Industry Memberships
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law (2020)
- Graduate Diploma of Law, Monash University (2020)
- Bachelor of Laws, Maastricht University (NL) (2018)
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria