Conveyancing/Property Law Clerk
We are looking for an experienced conveyancing clerk with a minimum of 5 years experience to join our dynamic team. You will need to have great communication and client contact skills, and be confident and efficient with the management of files. We are committed to our clients, and providing great service across a range of property matters.
The successful applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- experience working on both off the plan and individual conveyances for vendors and purchasers
- excellent communication and organisational skills
- an eye for detail, and be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- be able to manage time efficiently and use initiative
- be proactive and prioritise activities according to level of urgency
- be able to identify when a transaction requires input or supervision from a Principal
- be able to remain calm under pressure during periods of high work volumes and strict time frames
A knowledge of Affinity and Empower would be an advantage.
The firm offers excellent working conditions in a friendly team environment where you will be well supported. This is an interesting and varied position and a great opportunity to join our busy Firm.
Please forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.