Terms And Conditions
- The material appearing on this website is not intended to nor should it be relied on as a substitute for legal or other professional advice. It is general commentary not to be relied upon without specific instructions to us and advice to you. Your needs and situation are unique, and each may yield different results.
- Tisher Liner FC Law is neither advertising legal services nor representing that Tisher Liner FC Law holds the authorisations and permissions necessary to provide legal advice in all jurisdictions in which the material may be viewed.
- Neither the transmission nor the receipt of any material, is intended to create, nor should such transmission or receipt be taken as creating, a client-solicitor relationship between Tisher Liner FC Law and the recipient.
- Tisher Liner FC Law makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material appearing on this website. Tisher Liner FC Law does not warrant or represent that the material will not cause damage, or is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors. Tisher Liner FC Law is not liable to users of the material for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of the material.
- Under no circumstances will Tisher Liner FC Law be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to the material.
- The content of the Tisher Liner FC Law website is provided for the public, however, where the reproduction of content is necessary and permission to reproduce has been given, such reproductions are free of charge if they relate to non-commercial use and the reproduction does not alter, modify or is taken out of context on digital media, work or publication in any form available, further these reproductions must be attributed to Tisher Liner FC Law.