Sining is a commercial litigation lawyer who is particularly experienced in dealing with English/Chinese bilingual negotiations and litigation cases. He has a strong focus on practical problem solving and delivering commercial outcomes for his clients.
Sining Wang handles a wide range of litigious matters in Victorian and New South Wales courts, including:
- Commercial contractual disputes;
- Property disputes and property development disputes;
- Shareholder disputes and director disputes;
- Insolvency and corporations law disputes;
- Debt recovery and enforcement proceedings; and
- Other business-related disputes.
In addition to his litigation practice, Sining provides commercial advice to many Asian investors seeking to buy or invest in Australian businesses, as well as established Asian brands seeking to enter the Australian market. He is valued by his clients for his in-depth understanding of both Asian and Australian business culture.
Whilst English is his first language, Sining speaks fluent Mandarin.
Sining is an Executive Committee Member of the Asian Australian Lawyers Association (AALA). He is one of the youngest people to have been admitted to practice law in Victoria, having commenced his law degree at the University of Melbourne at the age of fifteen.
Recent events and activities
- Judge, Monash LSS JD Mooting Competition 2019 (May 2019)
- Speaker, Law Institute of Victoria: Foreign Investment Update (25 Mar 2019)
Euromark Limited v Smash Enterprises Pty Ltd  VSC 299
Let all things be done decently and in order
Qualifications & Industry Memberships
- Bachelor of Law/Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne
- Member Law Institute of Victoria
- National Executive Committee Member of the Asian Australian Lawyers Association (AALA)
- Mentor under the AALA Mentoring Program
- Co-author, Australia chapter, Statute of Limitations in International Commercial Claims, (published by Thompson Reuters)
- Fluent in Mandarin