Jonathan Tisher is well regarded within the Victorian property legal industry. He acts for some of the largest property developers in Victoria and has carried out the legal work on a number of significant landmark buildings within the State.
Jonathan Tisher oversees all forms of property transactions and deals with the structuring of the transaction, the conveyance and any related property and leasing matters.
Renowned for his expertise, Jonathan sits on numerous committees and regularly presents to various legal and professional bodies.
Jonathan is pragmatic and personable, and believes it is integral to meet and get to know his clients in order to best understand their issues. Coming from a family of professionals, Jonathan is not afraid of hard work and has established a reputation for being responsive, thorough and commercial. Congruently, his upbringing has also instilled within him the importance of living a balanced life. He is the vice president of the school which his children attend and he understands the importance of giving back to the community.
In his time away from work, Jonathan loves family time, travel, AFL and skiing.
Success is no accident. It is hard work, experience, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do
Qualifications & Industry Memberships
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), Monash University
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Monash University
- Graduate Certificate in Management, Monash University
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of Australian Property Law Group (Victoria Committee)
- Member of Tax Institute – State Taxes Committee
- Co-Chair of the Property Law & Commercial Tenancy Specialist Committee
- Young Property Lawyer of the Year Award (Victoria), Law Institute of Victoria, 2006
- Accredited Property Law Specialist, Law Institute of Victoria, 2009