Chloe Forder joins our Family Law team in 2019.
Chloe Forder is an experienced family lawyer who confidently acts for a wide range of clients. She has experience in all aspects of family law including financial, parenting, and divorce proceedings.
Chloe identifies the best way forward for her clients and provides clear and practical advice.
Chloe aims to achieve results through strategic negotiation but is also an assertive litigator when required.
Chloe’s expertise includes:
- Drafting Financial Agreements (including pre-marriage Agreements);
- Navigating complex financial matters including trusts, company interests, self-managed superannuation funds and valuation issues;
- Documenting parenting arrangements in a sensible and efficient manner; and
- Seeking or defending Intervention Orders.
Chloe’s experience includes several years working as an Associate to a judge and in that time she assisted the Court to hear hundreds of family law disputes. This position provided Chloe with unique insight into the judicial process, which she now puts to good use for the benefit of her clients.
Outside of the law, Chloe enjoys musical theatre, Star Trek and buying excessive amounts of pottery.
Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst, and unsurprised by anything in between.
Qualifications & Industry Memberships
- Juris Doctor, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne
- Law Institute of Victoria, Member