Allon brings over 20 years of corporate and commercial experience to Tisher Liner.
Allon Ledder spent most of his legal career with Herbert Smith Freehills, one of the largest corporate law firms in Australia. He rose through the ranks from vacation clerk to Executive Counsel.
Allon specialises in all areas of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate advisory and governance. Allon’s clients cover the full spectrum – multinationals, small and large publicly listed entities, privately owned businesses and individuals.
Allon has previously worked on the following:
- Private acquisitions of businesses acting for buyer and seller
- Public takeovers acting for bidder and target
- IPOs and capital raisings
- Corporate restructuring
- Corporate governance issues
- Capital management initiatives, including dividend reinvestment plans
- Employee share and option plans, director and senior executive remuneration
- Service agreements
- Construction contracts drafting and advice
- Advising re major construction projects across Australia
- Head Office Advisory Team: advising listed entities on compliance, AGMs, remuneration
- Banking & Finance and tax
- Headed up the corporate advisory department for the in-house legal team of a large Australian corporate group.
In his spare time Allon has been ordained as a Rabbi and he enjoys continuing his rabbinical studies.
If you don't know what you're living for, you haven't yet lived.
Qualifications & Industry Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws, University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), University of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance (Securities Institute of Australia)
- Member Law Institute Victoria
- Member Australia Israel Chamber of Commerce
- Fluent in Hebrew
Australia is still a popular destination for Israeli companies
By Allon Ledder
19 March 2019
The Start-Up Nation and the Lucky Country
By Allon Ledder
7 August 2018