Alexandra practices exclusively in the area of family law. She regularly appears in the Federal Circuit Court, Family Court and Magistrates’ Court on behalf of her clients, or facilitates alternate dispute resolution between parties.
Alexandra has travelled regionally and internationally to assist her clients at mediation and court events. While known for providing a personal and purposeful service to her clients, Alexandra’s commitment to delivering outstanding results extends beyond the firm. Serving as a Legal Officer in the Royal Australian Air Force Reserves, Alexandra draws on the leadership experience developed in this realm when assisting clients to resolve disputes.
Outside of the office, Alexandra enjoys skiing, cooking and going for walks with her pet bulldog.
Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense
Qualifications & Industry Memberships
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Law (Honours), Monash University, 2012
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Australian National University, 2013
- Founding Member of Junior Family Lawyer’s Triple P Committee
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria Junior Family Lawyer’s Working Group
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria