Alan is a longstanding key leader of the firm. Known to be hands-on and efficient, Alan is a a highly experienced commercial lawyer, who encompasses excellent communication, negotiation and drafting skills and is committed to producing the best outcomes for his clients.
Alan practises predominantly in the commercial world and is a specialist in business sales and acquisitions, liquor licensing, leasing and property law matters. His clients include a diverse group of commercial organisations from Public Companies to family run businesses. Alan’s methodical approach and manner have resulted in him being a sounding board for many of the Firm’s clients.
Alan is also communally active and is a former President of Bialik College. He has a keen interest in all sports and is an avid golfer, walker and scuba diver.
Qualifications & Industry Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws, Melbourne University, 1975
- Founding Member, Law Institute of Victoria Liquor Law Committee, 1984
- Former Chairman, Law Institute of Victoria Liquor Law Committee
- Former Chairman, Law Institute of Victoria Property and Environmental Committee, 2011-12
- Award Recipient, ‘Outstanding Contribution to the LIV and the legal profession’, Law Institute of Victoria, 2011