Wills, Estates & Probate
Tisher Liner FC Law works with clients to help them plan for the future.
We provide expert advice in the areas Wills, Estates & Probate including:
- Asset protection – We consider a client’s options and requirements to ensure maximum asset protection in regard to vulnerable persons who may become Beneficiaries or receive benefits;
- Business Succession planning – We assist clients by examining family structures and Testator wishes to achieve the relevant results and to take into account revenue (State and Federal) implications on any proposed arrangements;
- Wills and Testamentary Trusts -Including the preparation of simple or complex Wills. Wills with Testamentary Trusts, Special Disability Trusts, handling simple and complex Estates, acting for Executors and Trustees and advising as to Estate administration;
- Probate – We handle applying for Grants of Representation – Probate and Letters of Administration and ensuring compliance with Will provisions and legal requirements;
- Estate Planning and Management;
- Estate and Will Disputes;
- Powers of Attorney – We advise as to the suitability of proposed Powers of Attorney and we prepare financial, medical and enduring powers of attorneys;
- Guardianship; and
- Part IV Applications – We advise, institute and defend claims against estates.