Obtaining a permit for the development of your property can add significant value. Our firm has extensive experience in town planning matters. Tisher Liner FC Law will guide you through the complex town planning process. You are in safe hands - we have proven success in obtaining significant permits for our clients.
As planning lawyers in Melbourne we assist developers in Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal planning matters. We have extensive experience in matters in the general planning list and the Major Cases List. The types of applications and services that Tisher Liner FC Law planning experts offer include:
- Section 77 – Appeal against a Refusal by a Responsible Authority to Grant a Permit;
- Section 79 – Appeal against a Failure to Grant a Permit within the Prescribed Time;
- Section 87 & 87A – Application to amend a Permit;
- Planning Permit Applications;
- VCAT Planning Hearings; and
- Planning and Development Issues.
We have obtained very successful planning outcomes for our clients and have a range of experts we work with to achieve the best result for our clients.
It is important to get it right! Contact our experts to set you on the right course.