As Accredited Specialists in Business Law, Tisher Liner FC Law can provide you with employment advice and assist with the setting up of your business.
Our employment lawyers have experience in employment law matters and can review you standard employment and contractor agreements to ensure that relevant issues are appropriately addressed.
We advise both employers and employees on such matters as terms and conditions of employment, employment agreements and restraints of trade. We also have experience in employment disputes and employee complaints.
It is important that the employer-employee relationship is documented correctly for the benefit of both parties. Our employment law advice includes:
- Drafting employment contracts
- Negotiating terms and conditions of employment
- Providing advice on termination of employment
- Advising on employment disputes relating to the termination of employment
- Litigation including unfair dismissal claims
- Post-employment restraints
- Redundancy advice
- Contractor agreements
Does it Really Matter What You Call Your Employees? The Difference Between a Permanent and a Casual Employee.
By Rachael Hammond
18 September 2018