Tisher Liner FC Law are Accredited Business Law Specialists and deliver exceptional results for businesses and individuals by creating unique and innovative business legal solutions.
At TLFC, our Business Law team are dedicated to understanding your business to minimise risks and maximise your success. We provide tailored advice and implement strategies that best fit your operational needs.
As accredited business law specialists in Melbourne, we have knowledge and experience in all facets of business law. Our commercial and practical mindset, coupled with our impeccable application of the law and precise drafting skills is what keeps our clients coming back.
The expertise of our business lawyers includes:
- Developing effective business structures and providing advice on corporate governance;
- Facilitating the sale and purchase of businesses and assets, which involves contract preparation and review, carrying-out due diligence and seeing the matter through to settlement;
- Franchising, licensing and distribution;
- Negotiation and preparation of partnership, joint venture, buy/sell agreements and bespoke commercial agreements.
- Corporate advisory and mergers and acquisitions;
- Employment law;
- Acting for borrowers, lenders and financial institutions; and
- IP and technology.
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds and Property Investment Part 1: Using Borrowed Funds for Real Property Investment
By Ron Cohen
4 December 2018
“I’m Just a Volunteer” – Liability of Directors or Committees of Not-for-Profits
By Felicity Simpson
23 October 2018
Uncertainty: Does your franchise agreement have an enforceable option or an agreement to agree?
By Megan Sanders
9 October 2018
Tax Effective Giving – Charitable Distributions Through Discretionary and Charitable Trusts
By Didi Levin
29 March 2018