Tisher Liner FC Law are a leading law firm in the CBD.
This is great opportunity for a property or commercial lawyer with at least 4 years PAE. You will need to have great communication and client contact skills, and be confident and efficient with the management of files. We are committed to our clients, and providing great advice across a range of property and commercial matters. This is a great opportunity to join our busy, energetic team.
Tisher Liner FC are are seeking an experiences Property/Commercial Lawyer, this role will provide you with broad work exposure across a number of industries with our highly valued clients.
The successful candidate will have strong drafting skills and attention to detail, and proven experience in:
• advising on contracts of sale
• preparing and advising on shareholder and unitholder agreements and share/unit transfers
• preparing and advising on various types of leases
• advising on sale/purchase of business transactions
• advising and preparing on general commercial contracts and agreements
• advising on and preparing loan and security documentation
As the successful candidate, you are commercial in your approach while maintaining high legal standards, you take pride in your work and demonstrate the ability to focus on the client in the delivery of superior support and advice in an efficient manner. You will be experienced in running files and drafting documents rather than simply relying on precedents.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.