Tisher Liner FC Law are accredited specialists in Business Law, Property Law, Commercial Litigation, Wills and Estates Law, and Family Law and have been providing premium legal services to clients for over 45 years. Our expertise in advisory, transactional and disputes work allows us to service a diverse range of clients.
TLFC offers its clients the expertise and industry experience of a top-tier law firm, combined with the personal service and understanding that only a client-focused, smaller firm can provide.
Our number one priority is to ensure that our clients get what they need – from conveyancing and practical advice through to complex legal disputes and sophisticated commercial transactions, TLFC partners with its clients to create integrated, tailored solutions every time.
Tisher Liner FC Law provides more than just legal advice. We provide practical solutions and strategic advice combined with exceptional client service.
TLFC works with clients across an array of industry specialisations. Our expertise include Business & Corporate, Property Law, Developments & Conveyancing, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Owners Corporation and Family Law. We are accredited specialists in Business Law, Property Law, Commercial Litigation, Wills and Estates Law and Family Law.
Our people are committed to excellence and fostering lasting relationships with our clients.
Conveyancing/Property Law ClerkWe are looking for an experienced conveyancing clerk with a minimum of 5 years experience to join our dynamic team. You will need to have great communication and client contact skills, and be confident and efficient with the management of files. We are committed to our clients, and providing great service across a range of property matters. The successful applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- experience working on both off the plan and individual conveyances for vendors and purchasers
- excellent communication and organisational skills
- an eye for detail, and be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- be able to manage time efficiently and use initiative
- be proactive and prioritise activities according to level of urgency
- be able to identify when a transaction requires input or supervision from a Principal
- be able to remain calm under pressure during periods of high work volumes and strict time frames
Junior Property LawyerThis is a rare opportunity for a graduate or junior lawyer to join our property team. This is your chance to do real legal work, gain client contact, and develop yourself into an outstanding lawyer. You will receive all the mentoring you require from our dedicated Principals. We offer interesting and diverse matters, training and mentoring, and career progression. If you have:
- an Australian Practising Certificate
- Strong academic results
- Organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Well developed communication skills